PHX Gun Show finds

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Chance

Buckeye
Took a walk around during set up today for the 3 day Phx show and found a "B" Bearcat and a 357 Flattop Type II transition with base pin w/small lands. Productive Thursday

FriFind001.jpg

Chance

Buckeye
deserttrans said:
Did you leave any for me Larry??

You bet. Seller still has 4 or 5 OMs. We are in the main building, when you walk in past Miwall you will head straight for our table. See ya this weekend.

americal

Hunter
LOOKS like somebody has had a very good day :!: :!: and more to come--old models :p just the sound of saying that :arrow: gonna be a good show :)

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey I didn't need to go to Phoenix.....little show in Lima OH produced 2 Alpha Cats and a numbered to the gun boxed BKH46 in the 13xxx range.....I had to leave I had done spent my limit before 930AM....see ya RR.

Dbl Auto

Single-Sixer
radicalrod, that little show in Lima got some Carey money today as well. My Dad bought a Remington Nylon 66 from our buddy Dick S. Dick may have bought a Ruger 44 mag 3 screw, but you would have to ask him about that!
Doug

americal

Hunter
OHIO--what is it about that state :?: ---GOOD--GRIEF :shock: what were the letters --IF you don't mind --HOW about a picture too---hard to find those little dudes 8)

americal

Hunter
radicalrod said:
Hey I didn't need to go to Phoenix.....little show in Lima OH produced 2 Alpha Cats and a numbered to the gun boxed BKH46 in the 13xxx range.....I had to leave I had done spent my limit before 930AM....see ya RR.
LIMIT :roll: I just can't accept that reason :lol:

Hey Wayne, thought about you today at the Niles ,Ohio gun show,saw a MK I, T678 in the 155xxx range had factory muzzle break on it to boot, all in the $275 -300 range.another with wood thumbrest grips for even 'less' ,did buy a boxed 114xxx Bearcat,a Colt 1908 nickle plated 380 from 1940, and a 22 NAA .22 short for my dentist, "reached my limit"...passed on a brass frame 45 ,two flatgates in the 50,xxx range for $275 and a BKH36 for $300....yes, too many guns, and they were NOT selling them either.......some will come back to me NEXT week ...I was NOT even set up at this show, I was working "security" for the show promoter..........
yes, heard about the 3 guns Radical got at Lima, (through the grapevine) friend of the guy selling it (wanted $1200 for the package) said "someone tried" to buy the box for the 'flatop' offered him $250 for it.............small world isn't it.........................

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Dan, GOOD NEWS travels fast :lol: :lol: :lol: I believe you know the "box buyer".....he called me when he went back to offer more money and the package was gone :roll: :roll: :roll: the 2 Alpha Cats were from John Kimmels dad, Bill SR. I sold them to him when Dad, John, Bill JR, and I went to the fall Tulsa show about 5 years ago or so.....man what a fun time.....The Kimmel's are good people and I sure miss John..... RR.

Oh yes, sadly we too miss ole John, the whole bunch are fine folks,always liked them...........
Yes, it is a 'small world' and was surprised they just didn;t buy the package when they saw it??? go figure....ya snooze, ya lose............... :)

Latest posts