My new to me KMK514T

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Rugerguy had this on his table and it just screamed out BUY ME :lol: :lol: :lol: RR.

PB260783.jpg

PB260785.jpg

PB260787.jpg

PB260788.jpg

chet15

Hawkeye
You've got a really good one there Rod. It was one of about 1,500 shipped with the wood panels from Ruger to Outdoor Sports in 1990. There aren't many of those left NIB with sleeve!!
Except for the three pre-production test run guns in the 215-919xx range like SteveRuger has, the Outdoor Sports KMK514's with wood panels were the exclusive first release of the stainless 5-1/4" model.
Chet15

radicalrod

Hunter
NO I got an even better deal :lol: :lol: :lol:

And sadly it now has an even NEWER HOME.....I had a fellow collector that really wanted one of these little gems and I decided he could have it......I have plenty of the first generation T514's to keep me company.....see ya RR

Dbl Auto

Single-Sixer
To all of those who wonder if Radical Rod has a heart, I can say for a fact that he does. I was surprised that he said, "sadly it now has an even NEWER HOME....." as he didn't seem sad when he counted the money. Thank you Rod for the kmk514T find.
Doug

radicalrod

Hunter
Doug, you are sure a good guy to buy that beauty for your friend.....I always have sellers remorse for a day or so after I let something leave home :lol: :lol: :lol: money is a good thing but it is only a tool used to acquire more GOOD RUGERS 8) 8) 8) seems I have enough tools but never enough GOOD RUGERS :roll: :roll: :roll: I hope your friend enjoys the 514T.....see ya RR.

Dbl Auto

Single-Sixer
My buddy Super Dave who got this kmk514T pulled the grips last night. On the inside of one of them was a stamp "made in Italy". He hasn't seen that before and was curious if that is normal for the mk series of grips.
Doug

Doug, yes, many if not all of those grips came through Sile years ago, and they were indeed "made in Italy"...............
gosh lots of folks having FUN and making money with another one of my 'finds', but hey isnt that what its all about....good for you radical, besides, there are still "deals" out there to be found, and how well YOU kow how we like to try and find them,pass them along...wish MORE folks would tell me just what they are really looking for, so I can keep it in mind...passed on LOTS of stuff the past few shows, can't 'buy them all....'
(the Radical One comes close though........) :roll: 8) :wink:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well Dan you should give me a call on all the ones you pass on.....I remember one a long time ago at the IX center OGCA show....a BKH47 in the 13xxx range.....you passed on it and then me being a novice bought it even though it was way to early of a serial number to be a 7 1/2 inch gun...I didn't own one at the time...well several years later after several other calls to the factory they finally tell me it had 2 ship dates....first as a BKH46 and the second as a BKH47.....sometimes a guy just gets lucky and it usually AIN'T ME :lol: :lol: :lol: that gun is also now in another fellow collectors possession.....we did a trade that worked out for the both of us....I have lots of Rugerguy finds in my safes.....he always is definitely a "catch and release kinda guy"......and I think I almost made "gas money" on the 514 :roll: :roll: :roll: see ya RR.

Dbl Auto

Single-Sixer
rugerguy, I have had a WTB thread for the kmk 514T on the classified section here off and on for quite some period of time. RadicalRod has a keen ability to remember details and after running into me at a Findlay, Ohio gun store I am guessing he was thinking of me when he paid you. My buddy Super Dave is glad to have it. I am 100% sure that it has arrived at its final destination now.
Doug