Show finds................

Help Support Ruger Forum:

at the OGCA this past weekend, good show, lots of people, too many "selling" and old models were NOT moving, and some nice ones to be had, these I had to take, could NOT turn them down , took a few in on trade...

AbunchofRuger11-21.jpg

SRM10, late one in the 05300 range, two boxed ,BKH36's one with the shipper even, an RSSMX early 4/61 , the RSS5X is a 21 prefix gun, and the S-47 boxed, in the #150xx range.............. a couple of bearcats and Security Sixes, but they did not make it home......and the stainless MK II 5 1/4 -inch target , the Radical One just had to have...Thanks Rod
The Bowling green boys took a tour bus to get there 8)

radicalrod

Hunter
The name of the tour operator is "BRASS FRAME" aka Lee.....Don snored the whole way down :roll: :roll: :roll: and home.......yes I had a need for that KMK514.....just had to have it....it was fun....think I will do it again in about 2 months.......RR.

americal

Hunter
GOOD GRIEF :!: :!: ONE SHOW---not around my small circle---Nashville to Birmingham to Knoxville ETC. unless you run into FT 44 set-up 8) fine RUGERS--photo is a treat :)

Americal, there was at least 3 dozen others walking around,all shapes and sizes, two mint 357 flatops, one was boxed even, the other was a BKH34 in the #24xx range, your choice $800....I sent him to my friend bought the boxed BKH36, he was tickled.............boxed BKH44 brass frame was offered to me for $1100 but it would NOT letter, its been around for some time now, he was asking like $1500, no-ones bought it yet....oh well, maybe Radical remembers, was that 45 brassie a convertible?????
I never did get a chance to 'walk the floor', see all the tables, went direct to a couple of them to pick up "parts" or boxes, but that was it.....OH < I did screw up , yep, even I make a mistake, there was a stainless Old Army, had a 45 LC "conversion" ( centerfire) AND a Ruger Old Army flap holster for $400, I forgot to go back.....duh was too busy buying a couple of Bearcats for the price of ONE........ :roll: 8) :wink:

he may have been "desparate"?? came around Sunday AM, and offered it too me for less than I offered him last show, and I said "no",,,,hhhmmmm
Did I screw up again???? :shock:
Heck, Lee was trying to sell the one he had in the box and had NO 'bites' :?:

here is a better shot of the RSS5X..........

AnRSS521-207985left.jpg

flatgate

Hawkeye
Oh, my goodness! The only time I've seen any thing even remotely similar at a gun show around these parts was when I had the stuff for sale on MY table!

Wow!

flatgate

Cholo

Staff member
Me neither. Since Bill H stopped doing gun shows in GA, the best old Ruger I might see is a beater 3 screw SS priced at 2x what it's worth. I need to start fishin' in a different state...

Yessir, we have 'missed Bill H the past few OGCA meetings, and that being said, between Bill H , Rich M, myself, John K and some others that have set up for all these years at the OGCA we see way MORE than our share of any and all Rugers, the only thing that is NOT there is one of the "full line" "dealers" who carry the Ruger product line for the latest , upto datest, nope there was NOT a 'single' ( any ) SR 1911 that I saw or even heard about,.but as for the old models, they were certainly here, and in "mass", as well as what was brought in by Members & guests.....yes, even had a guy bring me a Super Blackhawk with an "S" on the bottom, we sent him over to Rich and Jim S. don't know if they bought it or not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
no Ale-8, did NOT sell that 80 prefix Super, as I said no-one really even paid any attention to most of the old models, and you saw all the ones we had on the table??? go figure .............
The 'radical One' cannot buy them all......... :roll: :wink:

americal

Hunter
flatgate said:
Oh, my goodness! The only time I've seen any thing even remotely similar at a gun show around these parts was when I had the stuff for sale on MY table!

Wow!

flatgate
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know what you mean flatgate the last Birmingham Al. show in October one NIB RSS5 800XXX gun -a friend bought it.

Randy, yes, that was us..............you gotta stop by ,say hello , so we can get to know, see and meet some of you folks....
depending on what day you were there, and time, we had some of the folks here, from the forum there with us...Ale-8 stopped by for a while and Paul S was there all Friday evening as well as half of Saturday....

Yeah, I really couldn't believe all the folks who just walked by your tables, glanced at all the nice Old Models WITH BOXES and kept on walking.

Amazingly, one thing that seemed to draw interest was the little Savage single-shot-that-looks-like-a-single-action-revolver. There's just no explaining people.

:)

Yessir, thats the one ( nice pictures by the way) and that gun is in much nicer shape too......the blue is off the frame on the one over here, it came from the estate we are selling for a friend.

ibboatin28

Single-Sixer
rugerguy said:
Randy, yes, that was us..............you gotta stop by ,say hello , so we can get to know, see and meet some of you folks....
depending on what day you were there, and time, we had some of the folks here, from the forum there with us...Ale-8 stopped by for a while and Paul S was there all Friday evening as well as half of Saturday....

I'll do that next show...

Dbl Auto

Single-Sixer
RadicalRod, the word is out, too late. I just wish I would have got in front of you and rugerguy on that 514T

Latest posts