Show finds................

Help Support Ruger Forum:

d findley

Single-Sixer
An ole friend of mine designed the Savage 101, in contrast, he also designed the big .45 Mag. Wildey pistol. His name is Robert Hillberg.

americal

Hunter
J :arrow: BAD sure would like to see photos of that 101 never seen one :oops: looks neat 8) or you Dan post yours you have plenty of time :wink: :wink:

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
Some pics of my Savage 101 NIB with an article written by James Triggs that appered in the Rifleman July 1963. I found this gun at a show in Denver in 1998 and paid a huge (at the time) pile of $$$ for it :!: I bought one of these guns in 1963 as it was the only handgun my Dad would let be buy - I think I paid $17 for it - it was on Lay-A-Way at the 5 Points Gun Shop in Twin Falls, Idaho until I could bail it out with my lawn mowing money. Very fond memories for me...

DSCF4291.jpg

DSCF4293.jpg

DSCF4292-1.jpg

Bearcat

Blackhawk
rugerguy said:
at the OGCA this past weekend, good show, lots of people, too many "selling" and old models were NOT moving, and some nice ones to be had, these I had to take, could NOT turn them down , took a few in on trade...

AbunchofRuger11-21.jpg

SRM10, late one in the 05300 range, two boxed ,BKH36's one with the shipper even, an RSSMX early 4/61 , the RSS5X is a 21 prefix gun, and the S-47 boxed, in the #150xx range.............. a couple of bearcats and Security Sixes, but they did not make it home......and the stainless MK II 5 1/4 -inch target , the Radical One just had to have...Thanks Rod
The Bowling green boys took a tour bus to get there 8)

Dan:

What is the current market value of that Stainless MK II 5 1/4-inch target model, NIB with shipper? I ask because I have one that I bought new, when I had my FFL and now that I have four KMK512 shooters, along with a stainless 6 7/8ths with a red dot on it and at least four NIB stainless slabsides, I may need to send the KMK514 to a new home. Thanks!

--Bearcat