RCA Display Show Fund Calendar

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ruger1nut

Blackhawk
The RCA Display Show Fund is doing a Calendar fund raiser this year. The Calendar was shot and printed by Turnbull MFG. especially for the RCA DSF. It features the dates and contact info for every RCA display show next year.

November is my favorite (Ruger Month) but the rest of the calendar features some of the beautiful work of Turnbull. There is some great photos and wonderful unique firearms
All proceeds support the RCA DSF to help promote the educational and collector value of Rugers and Ruger memorabilia .

Please send check for $10 each (or Holiday Special of buy 2 get one free for $20). payable to

David Lortscher
6027 Canadice Hill Rd.
Springwater NY 14560.

These would make great Christmas gifts. Get one for the office, the garage and of coarse the fridge.
all prices include shipping.

Click Here to preview the calendar

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48286931@N08/sets/72157627903248723/show/

Thanx
Dave

contender

Ruger Guru
The fine folks at Turnbull have been SUPER good supporters of the RCA. Everybody should buy one of these. I'm gonna send my check out ASAP.

Ruger1nut

Blackhawk
Thanx Tyrone, Turnbull has been a huge supporter of the RCA for years. These sold very well in Tulsa.

There is even a picture of our banquet rifle in there.....A rifle they donated to us!!

Dave

Ruger1nut

Blackhawk
Guys we are going to run a holiday special. Buy 2 for $20 and get one free.

You can buy a couple for your buddy's for Christmas and keep one for yourself.

Thanx again for all the orders and support that have come in so far

Thanx
Dave

contender

Ruger Guru
I got mine this week and they are beautiful! Miss Penny got a new job a few weeks ago. Her boss is a Lawyer. He's also a gun guy, (that was part of the reason he chose to hire Miss Penny.) He's getting one of those calendars for Christmas.