RSS Micro Sights

Help Support Ruger Forum:

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
I have always wanted a set of the early "Micro Sights",,,,Finaly found them,,Gun was attached to them, :? 8) ,,Americal which grips strike your fancy?? Have to put some Black Eagles in this pair of Jay Scott Ivory-Lite panels.

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

americal

Hunter
OUTSTANDING T.A. :D I am not disapointed in that gun at all--good job on getting her oiled down - wanta sell it :lol: I knew it was a good gun so glad you got it-- when posted I really hoped someone on the forum would get it--- AND THEY DID 8) I favor the original rubber they have a good tint to them but if shooting it a lot the stag :) the more I look the better it looks a prime no frills,honest micro.I don't think its been shot much at all,grip frame is so good :)

americal

Hunter
ONE more thing then I will calm down and shut up :lol: I would put a Ruger type bevel on the bottom of the stags --just for the Ruger factory stag look :p It's easy to do.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Americal, Thanks! She has not been shot very much from the looks of her.
Replaced the EJRH with a spare and a couple of small dabs of cold blue on the barrel.

Still waiting to get all the details on this gun, I do know that they had it in the safe for many years. Believed traded by original owner on another gun. He's checking for me in their records but was in Tulsa the past week.

I only use the Elk Stags for pictures! :) :wink:
Terry