A Sneak Peak of my Tulsa display

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well just a SMALL PEAK :lol: :lol: :lol: don't want to give it all away :roll: :roll: :roll: what do ya think these are......the first right answer gets an all expenses paid trip to the gun show of my choice....ya just gotta be at my house really early so I can stuff you in the trunk of the RUGER CHASER.....RR

PB080746.jpg

PB080747.jpg

radicalrod

Hunter
Well be a little more specific :lol: :lol: :lol: STUFF????? that covers a lot of ground.....Ale8 gets the "booby prize"....a cup of coffee if he can catch me at the next show....RR

I take it back. I was thinking of George Nonte. I have no idea who John A. Notte, Jr was . . . although apparently he was the 1960-63 governor of Rhode Island.

Keep the coffee.

:)

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey SWEET...an extra dollar to chase Rugers with :lol: :lol: :lol: .......

Well I can't wait so I will spill the beans.....these are pencil tracings that Jerred took from the gun when he was finished......maybe he had a scrap book of his work....RR.

Any chance that upper one came off the receiver of a gun that was drilled & tapped for a sight base mounting? That would explain what appears to be the appropriate holes in the center.

The lower one is curious . . . appears to be a mirror image.

chet15

Hawkeye
Yep...I see four receiver screws in that top tracing.
Looks like the bottom tracing is for some scroll engraving on the barrel, but wonder if they moved the position of the barrel address to do that?
Chet15