Freeby Collectible Ruger Manual!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Pinecone

Blackhawk
I have aquired an old Ruger Manual and since I'm not into collectibles per say, am giving it away to a "new" home. Post your name if you want a "chance" at it. I'll have the wife draw a name out of a hat of the posters in 3 or 4 days. It's a little dirty but intact. Here is a pic of it........................Dick :wink:
OldRugerManual.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
Noticing the date on the manuel, and checking my stuff,,, it's one I could use as well. Please add me to the list of hopefuls!

street

Hunter
This paperwork should be good for guns from Oct. 1959 to Dec. 15-1964. For some reason Ruger had 2 paperworks dated for 10/59. The one shown in this post "RP-10M-10/59" and "G-10M-10/59. Don't know what the difference is or why they needed two different paperworks for the same month and year. And with Ruger we may never know!!! :roll:

Pinecone

Blackhawk
In reference to street's post, it covers more years than just those mentioned. As the title implies: Revised October 1, 1952. The price list in the manual says: Effective July 1, 1950. I would imagine the RP-10M-10/59 at the bottom signifies a "printing" date although I could be wrong....................Dick :wink: