The UPS Man just showed up...I think I like him

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well just got a package in from the LEFT COAST......another Bear Cat has come to live in OHIO.....it will go well with it's brothers.....that is my little black book of numbers in the back ground.....this is 54664 with an S on the front of the trigger guard......I have a few others at home... 10349S, 16487 SOF, 61587 SOF, and 104299 SOF......thanks Dennis....see ya RR.

PA270731.jpg

PA270732.jpg

PA270734.jpg

collectormzornes

Blackhawk
Another nice one as usual! Hey not to jump ship but I did not realize you lived in Ohio guess I should pay more attention. I then noticed it was Bowling Green, I hear they have a pretty nice truck and tractor pull up there. I live across from Aberdeen OH, in the Maysville KY area about 10miles or so to get across the line. Anyway congratulations on the Bearcat!

radicalrod

Hunter
Bowling Green is the HOME of TRACTOR PULLING.....less than a mile to my shop on the same road.....some really wild stuff runs at the fair grounds that week end.....I live 6 miles away and can hear them ROARING into the wee hours of the morning :lol: :lol: :lol: Bought the wife a pair of "FULL PULL PANTIES" once.....that was a BIG MISTAKE :roll: :roll: :roll: see ya RR.