Hey Steve Ruger what ya think of these Part 25

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Steve Ruger made me take these pics today just to get him off his DUFF.....he said if I can do it anyone can...or something like that :lol: :lol: :lol: WELL STEVE R we are waiting on you to prove your theory :roll: :roll: :roll:

The background is for my friend Steve Smelser who isn't doing very well at the moment....Dylan is his favorite singer.....Steve, Mrs Radical, my son Adam, and myself went to a Dylan/ Kenny Wayne Shepard concert maybe 10 years ago....Dylan sounds even WORSE in person if that is possible....

These are a pair of Mahogany Cased 44 Supers or S47's that Bill Hamm so graciously allowed me to acquire.......a little cash and some trading stock POOF things appear right before your eyes.....thanks Bill I truly appreciate your generosity.....serial numbers 5439 and 5440....SWEET.....see ya RR.

PA270726.jpg

PA270728.jpg

PA270730.jpg

flattop44

Buckeye
Oh man, its good to see them again Rod....being well taken care of I see, they are a great set! Glad they have a good home and in the company of a lot of other sets!!
Bill

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Steve, get busy this weekend with the camera and photo bucket :lol: :lol: :lol: call me if you need help :roll: :roll: :roll: see ya RR.

OM CRAZY

Bearcat
Rod ...I missed those beauties twice :evil: :evil: I would like another shot :lol: I think they would like the weather better in AZ anyway :lol: