The LAST in the SERIES....BKH40's....for now....PART 24

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
This is the last pics for a while..got some things more pressing going on in my life....I have had fun doing this...thanks for all the kind words...RR

BKH 40's with IVORY grips....23437 and 23438....these too were purchased from the RENE classified several years ago....got them for less than what the grips sell for today......every once in a while I get a DEAL :lol: :lol: :lol: again thanks for letting me share my adventures with all of you fellow RUGER MANIACS :D :D :D

PA200712.jpg

PA200715.jpg

PA200721.jpg

americal

Hunter
A good way to end this group of postings 8) Factory IVORY--about as good as gold :lol: in weight :!: :!: I wish you would post a gun everyday :D that's the only way some of us get to see great collecting--I wish more would post--some long time collectors forget a lot of us have never seen these guns--PART of what the forum is about to me :)

45Colt_Man

Blackhawk
Enjoyed seeing all of your sequential guns Rod. I don't think the safe I have to contain my Rugers in would have room for the past 24 posts you've made.

Yeah I know, do not covet thy other forum members guns.

Thanks for posting, I'm just a shooter and not a collector. :lol:

Dana

krw

Blackhawk
Thank You Rod for posting a pic with Ivories! I think they make nice ole Flattops Orgasmic! One of these days I'm gonna have to get off my tight butt and buy some factory Ivories but that is someday. See ya in Tulsa!

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Radical,,
You should put all these pictures together as a slide show,,,then you could sit back sip a little "Jack" and relive the hunt!!!

Really have enjoyed your pictures of some very,very Collectible OM's!
Terry

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I may "sneak" some more pics as I have time....not out of consecutives yet I don't believe :roll: :roll: :roll: several more sets of RSS's and at least a pair of S47's....also I think a pair of ROA's.....might be a pair of RST6's with the 200th year rollmarks...do 10/22's count or 44 auto's......then I can do same number stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks guys...see ya RR.

Tucsonite

Single-Sixer
RR thanks for all your posts of the consequtives it has been like the old days on the forum where everyone showed off all their goodies.

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
Tucsonite said:
RR thanks for all your posts of the consequtives it has been like the old days on the forum where everyone showed off all their goodies.

Dan, Rod's work rather reminds me of the photo arrays you shared when you tirelessly worked on the plated guns and your displays of same. Perhaps we could revisit those days? MIKE :wink:

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Don and Hawkeye, Part 10 was a consecutive pair of CHROME SC6's and Part 11 is my pair of RSSE's :lol: :lol: :lol: Pay attention there will be a test this THURSDAY :shock: :shock: :shock: See ya RR.

Hey Hash, 2 double door safes full of rifles....mostly 10/22's and 44's.....3 4 drawer fire proof filing cabinets for the handguns.....it's amazing how much you can stuff in one drawer :lol: :lol: :lol: RR