RST 4A---RARE ??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

americal

Hunter
011-3.jpg
serial #9161 Square ejection port,Muzzle is flat--not coned out as some--short rear sight.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Type IV Red Eagle,,,,about 350 made,,one of the two hardest to find,, the Red eagle Type II, 450 made being the other. All info RENE!
Nice Gun! RENE Value,,, Type II,,$615.00,, Type IV,,$675.00 95% or better.
Terry

americal

Hunter
Thanks guys :) this is my Ruger buddies gun --knew it was scarce but I could not find a number produced in RENE just overlooked it --and did not know the value--he found it 30 years ago or so--just use it in a display.

street

Hunter
americal said:
THANKS --can anyone tell by the photo--IF that is the small safety button :?:

Can't tell from the photo. Just compare it with a later gun. At one time I had 9218 and it had the small safety button.

street

Hunter
RPM Enterprises said:
Hey Street, I own 9218. Picked it up in Harrisberg from ya back in 07.

When I found it I called Munnell and he said that it was the second one that he knew of at that time. This was sometime back in the Eighty's.

I was at a gun show in North Carolina and person brought in a Red Eagle in the 13000 range and I bought it. He left the show and came back about an hour later and when he walked by my table I saw that he had another Auto. I ask him what he had and he showed me serial number 9218. And I bought it too. Don't know why he didn't bring both of them at once, or why he started to walk by me with the second gun. I ask him if he had any more and he said no! I guess I was lucky to get the second gun, or I guess you was lucky that I got it. :lol: