More 44's........Part 21

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well here is another pair of BKH4's......203 and 204.......Jussbad decided to let loose of some mighty fine guns a couple of years ago and 204 was one of them.....it is a type one that was bought by a police officer in South Port....still has original box and papers.....203 came up on the RF and I had to do a little chasing to getter done :lol: :lol: :lol: the background is another WBR desk item.....looks like a possible sample from Trajectograph......the eagle background is hand painted red......RR.

PA170680.jpg

PA170683.jpg

PA170685.jpg

PA140664.jpg

OM CRAZY

Bearcat
Rod...they don't get lost....they are just incarserated until further notice :lol: and I keep the key :twisted: ...and Steve, winter is coming and the SNOW so they will have to come south. :lol:

Hey Radical ,now that YOU have the picture taking down to a 'science' may I suggest that YOU publish one of those "vanity publishing" books, a picture gallery of your "stuff", sell enough and you too can become an author........ 8)

americal

Hunter
rugerguy said:
Hey Radical ,now that YOU have the picture taking down to a 'science' may I suggest that YOU publish one of those "vanity publishing" books, a picture gallery of your "stuff", sell enough and you too can become an author........ 8)
I WILL BUY YOUR BOOK :)

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
radicalrod said:
Gosh I would just give them all away for free :lol: :lol: :lol: way too much work....RR.

BUT/HOWEVER......Think of all the tales of chase and acquisition you could intersperse with the pictures. Also, the Playboy magazines could be used for background and thusly written off as capital expense for the project, then raffled off here for Friends for the Poor and Unwanted......HMMM? 8) :wink: