Help Support Ruger Forum:

goodrich289

Single-Sixer
Picked this up at the Denver Tanner show on Saturday

IMGP1060.jpg

Bob

goodrich289

Single-Sixer
unfortunatly no... I have a WTB post looking for a Cresent / 1/2 moon Premier Ejector rod but what is on it now is a chrome or nickle plated Ruger dimpled ejector rod

It did come with the Premier Loading gate.

Bob

americal

Hunter
OK--Mr. 289 congradulations---I'm suppose to be the resident micro collector :lol: So glad you posted a picture :D YES---- I am tore up-- I love for people to find these old guns and save them---love it :!: ACE Co. steel trigger shoe popular also ---get that ERH you will have the full package---flatgate has one he puts togather to display along with those same brand imitation stag grips 8) 8) hard to find that ERH :!:

americal

Hunter
IMG_0939-1.jpg
this is one of mine a RSS4 found in Ga. stags off old well used flattop .357 S.Barrel --took them off the man's gun myself :) Micro made 3 front sight configurations--PLAIN POST -- yours,QUICK DRAW--MINE and UNDER CUT which is a rare one have one --seen only two.

flatgate

Hawkeye
133940937.jpg

Note the Franzite grips are listed as being available from Premier and the Pointer Pup grips are on the gun. My pic is lousy, but the gun is fitted with the Dewey Trigger Stop, as well.

:D

flatgate

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
You guys are killing us with those "Micro's" :D

I did manage to score one of those "Premier Trigger Stops" last year, the hunt continues for a set of sights!
Nice guns fellows!!!!
Terry