OGCA Show IX-Center, Oct. 15-16th

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Lots of good Rugers.......I sold 37311 BKH30 a while ago and 37312 was just sitting on a table :shock: :shock: :shock: Just my luck :lol: :lol: :lol: I did find some neat old letters that I will share soon...meet TOMMYGUN and saw Rugerguy......was a nice show.....oh ya bought an Ithaca 28 gauge pump gun...75th OGCA ANN gun...my friends dad was getting one so we got them with consecutive numbers no less.....26 and 27 of only 75 made (I have the 65Th Remington 1100 ANN gun in 410...# 10) these are made right down the road in Upper Sandusky Ohio....I need to go visit them sometime...RR.

hey Terry, you never stopped by and asked for the "parts" ??? LOTS of folks there, like "old home day", too much of a "social event"......LOTS of stuff for sale, couple of Ruger collections were there, though the prices were a bit "high" ( for Ohio especially...) Hey Splitz, Hawkeye number #537 was 'for sale' , no box.....
gotta tell Radical that the letter he got was from "Bill" Ross, NOT 'BILL RUGER, to Roland...Kerm was selling a bunch of literature that Roland wanted to let go......Roland made the drawings used in 'Bill' Ross' book...... :wink:

Speaking of books, our friend Jeff ( prove me wrong..) M., showed up also, been a while and was good to see him still alive & kicking (sans moustache...) :roll:
Bob C was there, along with Rob and Amanda, (FMC) here on the Forum, they were set up over in Row L ( or was it M???)

Even John DeB., and jeanie from new York made the trip...again, more like "old home days" good to see them ALL........

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Dan,
Glad you guy's had a great time. I have (had) two people from out of state stopping buy today to pick up young dogs that they bought from me. Got a call Friday night from the couple from Tennessee, that they would be up Saturday mid mourning instead of today. They got here about 11:30 am and picked up their dog. I have to meet the other couple down by Mt. Gilead (I-71) at 9:30 this mourning.

Sooooo,,,,Looks like I missed out! was looking forward to meeting radical.
Hope your day go's well.
Terry

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey TA, Mansfield is only an hour and a half away......I am issuing you an open invitation anytime you want to come and visit....just give me a little notice and I can get the "BOSS" to let me out early :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR.

TA, you gotta take that offer, you'll enjoy the time.yes, missed you guys today, all in all not a bad show, glad they were up here, near home, hell I was HOME at 3 PM!!!!
LOTS of old models to be had and many did NOT sell at all....oh well......BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,

( Yes Flatgate, some at Ohio prices even, lettered brass frame Old Army for $225, a stainless Speed Six 2 3/4 in barrel ,in 38 special for $200, and a brand new RST-6 from the mid 60's for $200.......Bisley 22 two tone ,roll marked cylinder, for $350 .........stainless "mini Vaquero 22 with stag grips for $315.....................ah yes, a GOOD show,can;t wait for the guy to bring us the RSS two digit gun, in the #6x range to look at,as well as a 7 1/2 inch 44 flatop......life is GOOD, glad the Radical one left as early as he did.........) :roll:

By the way, I want to THANK Tom B. for the help this weekend, hope you enjoyed the visit and learned a few MORE things .............
as Chief AJ used to say..."Ain;t Rugers fun............??" :wink:

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Radical,
Next time I am headed over your way I'll take you up on the invitation!! :D I'll even give you a day or two notice so the "BOSS"can
spring you!!!! 8)

Dan,
Those were some deals!!
Terry

Latest posts