BIG GUNS....PART 18

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well here are 2 BKH30's....the big 10 inch 357 MAGNUM 6 groove barrel.....22667 and 22668 with some old stag grips :D :D :D I got these out of the RENE classified a few years ago....they came with an awesome Hiddleson fitted case that is styled like the RSSE cases....see ya RR

PS that is BREE OLSON guarding my guns :lol: :lol: :lol: I think she is doing a mighty fine job....for the record these are my sons magazines.....

PA130639.jpg

PA130644.jpg

PA130649.jpg

americal

Hunter
Double treat :shock: GUNS, FACTORY STAGS :lol: NOW you are really pouring it to me :p Those stags are really fine. I like the thicker panels a lot do not,Munnell had one pair left in his collection --TO THICK said the on lookers but I bought them :p still like them --WOW :!: Thats been a while back--time is flying.

Bkat

Blackhawk
Yeah Rod, sure those are your son's magazines. But I'm sure you only buy the magazine for the literary content! :lol:

Thanks again for all the pics. I've finally moved beyond envy and jealousy, but it has been a struggle after seeing all those beauties.

Bkat

radicalrod

Hunter
BKat, only a week or so to go......then we will see what I can find :roll: :roll: :roll: these are not always going to belong to me and they once belonged to others so I will take good care of them until the next person steps up....RR.

krw

Blackhawk
Very Very nice! Gotta love those stags. When you go show a pair with matching ivorys? Step on up! krw

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
Heckofa pair and tough to find. I lusted after those long barrels, both 357 and 44, for decades. When I began this oddysey, trip, wandering or what the heck it is called, it was in the early seventies.......These 10" guns simply could not be found, especially in the Near North Woods and neighboring states. After moving to Tucson in January of '78, I later found the "S" marked 10" 357 SN 37302, peeking out from under a collector's table at a late summer and rainy Friday night setup of a Sabbar Shriner's Show, and in a 10" 44 FT box with a masking tape overlay on the caliber and also with the original purchase receipt! I don't think my feet touched the ground for at least a week......... 8) I understand that John DeB., Flatgate, Steve Ruger and perhaps the Potato Farmer have touched SN 37302. Further, I recall that our associate, HDOnlyBob knows of its consecutive sister(not an "S" gun) in SN 37301.........Perhaps one of you needs to birddog that set of allegations.. 8) Such great and serious fun we have with these Rugers!

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
:D Those are Sweet! Hard enough to find one,,,let alone two that are consecutive!!! Radical you are amazing, and blessed with some good people who have helped you in your hunt. Keep them coming!
Terry