Are you ready for some PICS PART 15 I think

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well if you are tired of the pics just blame Vince :lol: :lol: :lol: he asked for more yesterday.....this is a pair of BKH3's serial numbers 96 and 97.....found 97 on an auction site and it was 4 hours into a 14 day auction and I knew I would go crazy so I had my wonderful son google the name on the tag and we found the phone number for the shop.....the owner was out buying his wife a present for their 60th wedding ann.....he called me back and I had the gun 2 days later for a very fair price....96 wasn't as easy....Rugerguy had sold it years ago to Rich M and it took lots of talking and even more green to make that one happen....I am just glad RALPH didn't own it :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR.

PA110613.jpg

PA110615.jpg

PA110619.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Keep Them coming Radical!!!
I don't know of anyone tired of seeing you post these!!!
Thank God for the internet or else most of us would never have seen any of these pairs!
Terry

I just know at the end your going to whip out a pair of NEW MODEL's!! :D :shock: :D !!!!

radicalrod

Hunter
TA, that is BLASPHEMOUS :roll: :roll: :roll: I kinda think I have a pair of 200th year RST6's does that count :lol: :lol: :lol: sorta forgot about them....RR.

radicalrod

Hunter
I have been in a bit of a pickle as I could not find said BLACK BOOK for over a week.....spent several hours tracing my steps and there it was right where I didn't remember leaving it :lol: :lol: :lol: talk about relief....RR