Hey it's FRIDAY so PART 13.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Here are a couple of Hawkeye's that don't live in the "NEAR NORTH WOODS"......144 and 145 bought off two tables across from one another in Tulsa the very first time I showed up.....Leo S had one and Dick J had the other......and once again with the help of my good friend Steve Ruger (he put the deal together) I ended up with the pair.....I believe Steve had another deal come up that he couldn't pass on so he did the gentlemanly thing and allowed me to purchase this pair.....that same weekend I got to meet ALL THE RUGER LEGENDS.....John D, Donny F, JUST Ralph, Dale D, Ol Flatgate, Weasel Meat, Big Bore45, and many more....I haven't missed a fall Tulsa show since.....RR

PA070585.jpg

PA070588.jpg

PA070589.jpg

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
That's a great and positive tale with super results, Rod. Probably why I don't do a Solo southbound in the Roadmaster............Have enough of those single Shots, I think........And now i don't have to worry about where that lighter ended up, you know? 8)

Bkat

Blackhawk
Rod,

Just a belated thank you for posting all those pics of your collection. Will you ever run out? :lol:

I feel inadequate! :lol:

Bkat

For the Record I had to pass on those fine Hawkeye's,
Because on that Friday I walked in to Tulsa show set up my trade table with Ruger1441. Found the Hawkeyes put the deal together & started visiting with Mr Blue Bib-overalls I just dropped $XXXXX.00 & I was now more than broke! Had alot of fun & set-up a nice bed room in the garage for a while!

radicalrod

Hunter
Steve is absolutely telling the truth......I went with what I though more than adequate funds and quickly ran out.....then to my amazement I found out that many RUGER guys are very trusting ......they willingly accepted my personal checks :shock: :shock: :shock: that taught me a valuable lesson.....leave your checkbook at HOME :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR.

americal

Hunter
A good way to start the weekend--well --Like I said before looks like Steve has helped a lotta folks-- 8) Sure sounds like fun to me :)

Latest posts