My small covey of SS Shorties

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Beaver Creek

Single-Sixer
With the recent posts on 4 5/8 RSS's that got my blood to pumping so I finally got these girls together long enough to capture the moment. From the top: SC4 S/N 509XXX, RSS4X S/N 186XXX, RSS4X 20-Prefix, RSS4 S/N 153XXX.

Set462.jpg

Snake45

Hawkeye
Very nice family! I like the adjustable sighted model at the top the best.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Snake45 said:
Very nice family! I like the adjustable sighted model at the top the best.

Snake,
You have great taste!!! That SC4 would fetch around $2000.00 or more! :wink:

Beaver Creek,
Congradulations on a GREAT SET.......of guns!!!! and thanks for sharing.
Terry

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey really nice stuff.....I will take a pick of mine when the "NEW ONE" shows up next week :lol: :lol: :lol: Calvin agreed to make a deal and I will have a consecutive pair SOON.......see ya RR.

americal

Hunter
LOVE the RSS4 :!: :!: 8) 8) NICE one's------ A great gun to collect ,shoot, those XR3's hard to find :!: :!: Is not that convertible RSS4 --one of 800 according to RENE :?: :?: 8) SC4---WOW :!: :!:RR can smell a rare ruger miles away :lol: THE SC4 one of my wants :arrow: can't afford rugers :lol:

Beaver Creek

Single-Sixer
radicalrod said:
Hey really nice stuff.....I will take a pick of mine when the "NEW ONE" shows up next week :lol: :lol: :lol: Calvin agreed to make a deal and I will have a consecutive pair SOON.......see ya RR.

Glad y'all were able to deal for that consec pair. I do like to see them get back together This one is 20-69550 just in case it's mate stumbles onto this post.

Wow - nice group!

My RSS4X is 20-683xx, so pretty close but no cigar...

By the way RR, since my RSS4X post was instrumental in getting those two of yours together, a little finders fee might be in order????

(just kidding...)

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Cellar....MRS Radical may want to have a little chat with you :lol: :lol: :lol: something about helping me buy more guns I don't NEED :roll: :roll: :roll: I tell her I thought I needed everyone......RR.

Beaver Creek

Single-Sixer
Wyandot Jim said:
VERY VERY nice. That SC4 might be a weeeeee bit hard to find only 198 made per the RENE.
Jim

It came to me through the potato farmer so one of you guys could have owned this one at some point. Very nice condition. Unfortunately my nighttime photo skills don't do it justice.

radicalrod

Hunter
I traded one to that farmer once :lol: :lol: :lol: but I am sure he has had more than one.....heck I can't even remember what I ended up with :shock: :shock: :shock: maybe the #23 BC and SBC ......I am sure it was something good :roll: :roll: :roll: see ya RR.

krw

Blackhawk
I sold my Boxed SC-4 several yrs back. It is the only Ruger I have ever sold that I later regretted. Went to a ND farmer. I still get to see it from time to time at Tulsa. Its in good hands but I probly shouldn't have let that one go.

street

Hunter
Beaver Creek said:
Wyandot Jim said:
VERY VERY nice. That SC4 might be a weeeeee bit hard to find only 198 made per the RENE.
Jim

It came to me through the potato farmer so one of you guys could have owned this one at some point. Very nice condition. Unfortunately my nighttime photo skills don't do it justice.

I owned serial number 509294 that I sold to the "Potato Farmer". Could this be the same gun??

Here is a list of SC-4s that the RCA gave out some years back. Not sure if it is complete or not.

398525197.jpg

398525196.jpg

Beaver Creek

Single-Sixer
street said:
Beaver Creek said:
Wyandot Jim said:
Jim

I owned serial number 509294 that I sold to the "Potato Farmer". Could this be the same gun??

Yep...this would be the one. My my, they do get around.