2012 Ruger Collectors Display Show, Boise Idaho

Help Support Ruger Forum:

circlergrugers

Vaquero
2012 Ruger Collectors Display Show, Boise Idaho....January 14-15 2012.
With set-up on Friday January 13th 2012, at 1 pm. All interested in receiving a display show packet Please contact me by posting, PM, or e-mail. Any questions at all please ask, looking forward to another great Show. Hank

208packinheat

Single-Sixer
Hank, woud not miss it, I will be there, looking for three tables, a single and a double with power. BTW, I will bring the poster!

Matt

Terry T

Buckeye
Hank,
Please reserve two tables for me. Collection is growing!

Finally got the 'Boise Blaster' out to the range today - WOW! Shoots 'right on' for me! VERY Nice! :D :D
Thanks
Terry T

circlergrugers

Vaquero
The Show packet for Displaying will be going out, around the first of the month. If anyone else wants to get a show packet, pm me your address. Thanks, Hank

Terry T

Buckeye
Got to rachet up the display another notch this year! Picked up more stuff! :D

Need to start the anti snow dance. Not sure what you've done over the last two years but you've managed to order up some good travel weather. Keep it up and we'll be there! :shock:

Personal request: Please check the Ca. DOJ 'safe gun' list before considering any raffel prizes. :oops:

http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/

Thanks, Hank, for all your hard work!
Terry T

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
Hank, I'll fill two tables with something! I may have to re-show the #3's for display only and come up with something with pistols for competition...OldRugerMan says we need to show some of our Triggs stuff...anyway, shooot me a packet and I'll get going on it now that business is winding down...Greg

Silverlugs

Bearcat
Is this event at the Western Idaho Fairgrounds? I'm near Twin Falls. I'm not a dealer, so need no booth.

circlergrugers

Vaquero
All coming need to make Hotel Reservations by January 1, 2012, in order to get the show discount. And Please get paper work back to me ASAP, in order for me to set the tables up.

Looking forward to the RCA Gun Show! Hank I for one appreciate your & your Sweet Wifes work in putting this together! I am looking forward to displaying a never before display for me that I hope you all will enjoy! ( A hint One of My Rarest Rugers will be on Display along with others)! Also I will be bringing a Nice group of Old Models 357 & 44 flat tops Supers & 45's Most with nice boxes I know will inhance your collection priced to move! see you there in a couple weeks.......... :wink:

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:D OK Fellow Rugerites...Lindys, where we gather to eat and lie-Er I mean visit about gun trades and give out awards and such...Would like to know roughly how many of us will be wanting their Prime Rib that evening. That way they will have plenty and not run out and try and make a nice guy like me eat fowl.....So help me with a head count of beaf-eaters....you can email me at [email protected] or put a thread in here....RB

Latest posts