Empty Attic

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BlkHawk73

Hunter
They never added any after the initial items were listed. Came down to just a few grips for the older dbl action "sixes". Stuff is still easily available. Snoozing leads to loozing. :D

sounded like a "good idea" but knowing how they usually do things around there, was surprised ANYTHING was even left in ANY attic, my bet was Sile back shipped, or made them take the grips they ordered, and they got stuck with them.........seems LONG ago, when they stopped production of the Security Six line, they had "closeouts" on lots of that stuff and Sile either sold off or sent much of their :left ; over production of the wood grips that they were contracted by Ruger to make, for BOTH the Security Sixes as wellas the MK I semi autos, LOTS of them were floating around for some time, even with out the Ruger medallions, but had the 'Sile' logo medallions in them, who knows maybe the compay that made them for Sile, in Italy, had these "left over"...hhhmmmmm CDNN had a bunch too, closed them out at $5.99 a pair for the wood,checkered MK I grips.............bought LOTS of them, just to get the black eagle medallions out of them..................