IWTK value of Zf-41 scope

Help Support Ruger Forum:

UmpquaCharlie

Buckeye
I am posting my question here under other firearms collecting. In 1962 I purchased a genuine Zf-41 sniper scope for the Kar98k rifle. My intent was to install it on a 5 screw 44 Mag. Fortunately I could not find anyone to do the work and I still have the boxed 5 screw. This is an early scope, marked Zf41,and it is very lightly used. Finish is genuine, Adjustments work fine, original filling in the markings. Comes complete with the original sunshades. Mount all matching and functioning. Optics are quite clear NIce original rig Is there a Mauser expert here who could tell me what it is worth or what I should sell it for?
Charlie

gewehrfreund

Buckeye
IF all original and in nice shape, it is worth a LOT of money these days, especially with the current "sniper" craze among the more impressionable of us.
If you want to sell it, the "best" place (for maximum profit) would be ebay. Lots of kooks there with more money than sense.

UmpquaCharlie

Buckeye
Thanks for all your help. I tried logging onto the K98 forum and still waiting to be approved by the moderator...
CHarlie