Interesting Bill Ruger autograph

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Athanasor

Bearcat
Saw this on GunsAmerica this morning:

http://www.gunsamerica.com//977858080/Guns/Pistols/Ruger-Double-Action-Revolver/Security-Six-Type/RUGER_GP100_SS_357MAG_6_BX_SIGNED.htm?wl=1#

Goes without saying that this is a nice gun, does the signature add anything? I'm not a collector...just curious.

Terry T

Buckeye
If we knew who "Jerry" is, it might. Always nice to link a piece to a particular famous person.
I think I'd give some extra for the signature, if I thought it was real.
Terry T

A

Anonymous

Some guy named Jerry should buy it, and amaze all his friends..... :lol:

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
For a mini-Redhawk (Half Lug GP100) I think that is a pretty good price even without the signature. I have one and it is certainly one of my favorite shooters.

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
Could be Jerry's Sports South.......Someone, call the se 8) ller. get the SN and call Ruger Records..........For that matter, take a chance, buy it and hope for the best with the Records call.......Price is good as noted.......

Terry T

Buckeye
I have one, otherwise......
It IS still on the Ca. "Safe Gun" list! :shock:
Good price for ANIB with box. Hmmmm.
Terry T

El Numero Uno

Buckeye
I would have to see some documentation as to who "Jerry" was and why he got it! The handwriting looks better than WBR's and most things he signed with "W B Ruger". That's my experience, anyway.

flattop44

Buckeye
I agree with ENU, does not look like his signatures that I have seen...but still a very fair price on the gun....if my name was Jerry I'd own it!!!
FT44