Astra 960 .38 Special

AstraConstible-1.jpg

Astra Constable .22LR

astracub-1.jpg

Astra Cub .22 short

thompson-1.jpg

Auto Ordnance 1927 Thompson semi-auto .45acp

autocolt38-1.jpg

Another 1911 Frankenstein. Auto Ordnance frame, Colt slide, lots of aftermarket parts. .38 Super

cz452-1.jpg

CZ 452 .22LR

cz70-1.jpg

CZ 70 .32acp

danwesson-1.jpg

Dan Wesson .357 with set of 5 barrels

deserteagle-1.jpg

A pair of Mag Research Desert Eagles. Top is a .50, bottom is a .44

witness10mm-1.jpg

EAA Witness 10mm

witness9-1.jpg

EAA Witness 9mm

witness10mmc-1.jpg

EAA Witness Compact 10mm

americal

Hunter
Shep the astra would clean up good :!: Give me some cold blueing & a few other minor tools have that gun looking good--Guess it is a kinda off- brand :? but it has potentual to look a lot better 8) The style is of my likeing :!:

Shep

Single-Sixer
americal said:
Shep the astra would clean up good :!: Give me some cold blueing & a few other minor tools have that gun looking good--Guess it is a kinda off- brand :? but it has potentual to look a lot better 8) The style is of my likeing :!:

The Astra .38 is kind of a knock around gun. Think I payed all of $100 for it a few years ago. It goes camping and fishing with me. Things like that.
Was probably a cop gun at one time. Lots of holster wear and was not really cared for as well as it should have been, but doesn`t seem to have been shot all that much.
If I got one my blue S&Ws, Rugers, or Colts scratched up or wet out on a weekend camping/fishing trip I`d be sick about it. But a couple extra dings on this old warhorse and who would know the difference.
It`s about the size and feel of an N Frame Smith and shoots pretty good for an old beater.
I did clean up the trigger pull a little. It was kind of gritty. A few minutes with a fine stone did wonders for it. The guts of the gun are pretty similar to a S&W.
It`s kind of crude and ugly, but works ok for what it gets used for.

rugerrat

Single-Sixer
Shep: You have a nice collection of guns there! My Astra 960 shown below shoots real good with a smooth trigger pull. this one was not imported as it was carried into the USA. It just has a little bit of holster wear and wasn't shot much!:
P1040237.jpg

P1040233.jpg

P1040238.jpg