A couple of other oddities from my collection

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Shep

Single-Sixer
A couple of oddities from Navy Arms.
A reproduction of the Le Mat revolver. A 9 shot .44 precussion with a 20ga center barrel. The originals were used in very limited numbers by the south during the Civil War. Jeb Stewart carried one.
I bought this with the intent of using it as something out of the ordinary in some of the local black powder shoots years ago. But it was so nicely fitted and finished, it`s nearly a work of art, and I knew what black powder would do to that nice polished finish. So I`ve had it in a little display case. It`s never been fired.
When I was younger I once swore I would never own a gun that I couldn`t shoot. But I`ve since made exceptions to that rule for this gun and a couple of others.

The lower pic is a Navy Arms revolving carbine. They were imported back in the 70s in .357 mag, 44-40, and 45 Colt. This one is a .357 Mag.
It`s paterned after the 1875 Remington with 20" barrel and shoulder stock.
It`s not really a reproduction. This gun was never made by Remington in this patern. Remington did make revolving carbine, but as far as I know, they were all precussion guns, not cartridge guns.

lemat-1.jpg

revolvingcarbine-1.jpg