Memorabilia fans.. One of a kind Ruger quilt

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
This is a one of a kind Ruger quilt. This will actually fit a king size bed.

rugerquilt007.jpg

Peg sure likes it :shock:

rugerquilt005.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/RPMEnterprises/rugerquilt006.jpg[/img]

rugerquilt002.jpg

rugerquilt004.jpg

rugerquilt008.jpg

rugerquilt007.jpg

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
OK Dan and Ty, Here is the story behind the Ruger quilt :wink: I was thinking of ways to help generate funds for our Ruger theme show. Well about a year ago Peg and I were up visiting her parents. Pegs mom loves to make these quilts and has done several for some program that helps our military folks. She was telling me they get anywhere from 1200.00 to 2000.00 for these things and then they donate the funds. (Wish I could remember the program) So I thought it would be a great idea to try it she seemed to think I could make 1200.00 to 1500.00 easily. :shock: So Peg and her mother went to some big fabric store in Portland Oregon to get the material and I ordered a bunch of those bandanas. Well yesterday we went to see her folks for fathers day and her mother brought this out. Trust me I was really surprised. :shock: :D This thing has all kinds of intricate stitching on it and I know it took over a year for her to make. Well after we talked about it for a bit ( she was telling me about all the different things she had to do to make it work) she went into her sewing room and sewn on her little ID tag on it. Then she told me I really think you should keep this for yourself its made with love. :) I do know there are a couple pillows in the making to go with it. :wink: I may see if I can get her to make me another one in the near future. 8)

BC Mike

Single-Sixer
Rocdoc said:
This has given me a great idea! Thanks! Might ask the wife to sew in a holster! ;)

That's kind of where I was going with this. Now that a pillow or two might get involved it opens up even more possibilities. Of course any unwanted night visitor should probably start running as soon as he/she sees the quilt, lol.