HEADS UP ON RUGER RECORDS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hi I got a return call from ruger records today about my 77/357 its been a couple months since I requested a letter the girl that called said they were way backed up because the girl that normaly handles them left the co they are training a new girl but they have her traveling around quite a bit so every one has to be patient I told her they do a great job and thanked her

GRAMPS

BC Mike

Single-Sixer
GRAMPS 51 said:
Hi I got a return call from ruger records today about my 77/357 its been a couple months since I requested a letter the girl that called said they were way backed up because the girl that normaly handles them left the co they are training a new girl but they have her traveling around quite a bit so every one has to be patient I told her they do a great job and thanked her

GRAMPS

How come sometimes they tell you the barrel it shipped with and sometimes not?

I have appreciated the fine records personel over the years! Also very greatful for there research, sometimes it takes a little longer than I would like But, it is FREE, NO Charge still! Which is alot to be said for the gun manufactures today. Thanks Ruger!