Found A Bushnell Phantom Scope Today, But....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

lovemydals

Buckeye
sometime in it's life, it was dropped & sustained some damage. It's intact & complete with no broken glass. However, the rear tube is bent just behind the mount & there is a gap showing just rearward of the threads. I figured it was good for parts & picked it up cheap. Sorry for not providing photos. Any idea what it may be worth?

lmd

Snake45

Hawkeye
I've bought two at local gun shows, both in perfect working condition and not too bad cosmetically, for IIRC about $20 or $25 each.

stantheman86

Buckeye
I've had two Bushnell Phantoms, I ended up selling them both. I could never get the mount to work on my Security Six.

They don't bring a lot, they are all over Ebay and GB, you can get a used Bushnell Phantom Magnum for $20-30.

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
SteveRuger said:
Splitz would have a good idea on market values. J/S

I observe that they have run between $30 and 100...Mostly because of need for application or display(for me) with my 256 WM Hawkeye Single Shots. My focus is on: boxed/instructions? Complete as built packaging? Clarity of lens and focus(usually quite good and especially for the age of the product)? and last but not least, does the scope include the elusive one piece Hawkeye marked barrel mount scope base? There are other mount packages for the Hawkeye including the two pc. variety with post molybdenum application, along with D&T applications for other makers' revolvers. Length of scope barrel varies and so does the power option of 1.3 and 2x. Overall, the Phantom offering was ahead of the curve for the offerings in the early 1960's. Hope this assists with the discussion. 8)