Patch Info

Help Support Ruger Forum:

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Gentlemen,
Bought this patch the other day and I can not remember seeing one before. Can anyone bring me up to speed on this one?
Thanks in advance.
Terry

RareRugerPatch.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
I've never seen one like that either. The workmanship is clean, so it was done on good equipment from a good pattern. However, the lack of the registered trademark, the identifying of a model of a gun, and the font of the letters all make me wonder if it's an aftermarket???????
Still it's a neat patch.
PS; there was/is a guy from Israel who has been selling patches on sleezbay that are nice looking but not factory. Could it be one of his creations?

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
RPM Enterprises said:
Terry, They are aftermarket. Kind of a neat patch. I recently got one on ebay.

Thanks Rick, I thought after market also. It is a large patch and well done.

Ty, I've bought a few after market patchs from the gentleman from Israel also but his are not of this quality. This one was from MD.

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Terry, The seller of this patch sells several other patches. He does a nice job. If I could get several at a good deal I would buy a bunch more...

An update>>> I just emailed the seller of thoses patches and he will be listing more in a couple weeks.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Rick,
Thanks for the heads up on future listings!! Heres a better picture of the patch and two
quality after market pins that I was able to buy off a forum member. Hawkeye28 commented on the pins earlier. I think you have them pictured in your pin collection, also a first for me.
Terry

009-28.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
As always, a good place to get excellent info!
That patch (& pins) look very good, and I don't have one in my bunch,,,,,,,,,, yet!