brassy 357

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BC Mike

Single-Sixer
hatchman 2 said:
picked up a nice 6 1/2inch brass 357 that letters what is value thanks in advance

Between 350-2500. Could get it closer 2 ways. Subscribe to the Red Eagle News Exchange and/or supply pics, serial # and what the letter says.

hatchman 2 said:
picked up a nice 6 1/2inch brass 357 that letters what is value thanks in advance

Yep ya never know what someone will pay. I also have one that is 98% or so so I watch what they go for. Have seen a couple sell on GB for $1500-1800 a couple of years ago. Not many sell for that it was a bidding war.
Jim
Brassyandhat-1.jpg

CIMG3530-1-2.jpg

About the same. Ruger made about the same of each. 365 and 370 made per RENE. With that few made ya would think they would go for more. Look at what the 10" guns go for. Why because nobody wanted it when they were new so less made.. Just like the brassys they were slow sellers from what I remember.
Jim

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
Participate in the RENE survey, even if it is a small segment. That can fix this BS value issue. Lots of us/you think surveys are BS.........Well, someone(s) have to tell the world...........Laying in the weeds in some backwards world is not going to drive the values upwards on this stuff. We are a home-grown self taught group....the only one, I think. Manage the information and get it straightened out. So, don't be selfish and get with the information exchange program. If you don't understand that, send a PM to Chad Hiddleston, RENE, PDQ, These early/rare/uncommon varieties are worth , more than the "books"in many cases....I"M SAYIN'!!

Hey Splitz,
Have not heard from you about the Attack Dog. Several people are lined up to get it, but I was saving him for you.
Jim
Well Mike,
I finally got another dog. I have to admit I was a little apprehensive after that bad experience with the NON fish catching MUTT.
Sold the last few Rugers I had to send this one to ATTACK SCHOOL. Well the only thing this Hound will attack is my beer. Now I don't hold that aginst him to much. Just after a few he forgets what it was he was trained to do.
Send me your address and I will UPS him to you. I'm sure he will take more interest in your Hawkeye Girls than he did my junk. He doesn't eat much but your beer cost will go up quite a few bucks.
Take care,your Pard ,
Dog poor Jim

untitled.jpg

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
I suspect the Westie Brothers would look on a newcomer with some bizarre interest. They think the RSSe issue is solely theirs and have enlisted the Hawkeye Girls for shot lessons to be administered to the Vet........ 8) :)