What is value of my MK I

Help Support Ruger Forum:

cardcoach

Bearcat
Hi guys, I hope you can shed some light on my question. I have a MK I serial number 15528. It has an adjustable rear sight and I would say it is in pretty good condition. Bluing looks very good.

What say you?

Thanks in advance.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Fits right in the Red Eagle Target range, does it have a Red Eagle on the left grip? Pics would help alot to determine a price range!
Hope this helps!
Terry

PS, Give Ruger records a call and see what the gun letters as?
Ph-# 603-863-3300

cardcoach

Bearcat
Yes it does have the red eagle. Going to try to import some photos. Well I have them on my flicker account but do not know what to do next. Help!

cardcoach

Bearcat
This is the web address.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27157031@N07/ The photos should be able to be accessed.

cardcoach

Bearcat
With the help of TA Workman, who gave me Rugers phone number, thanks Terry, I was able to determine that my MK I was shipped in August, 1951. Blackhawk was right. Now to determine a value.

flatgate

Hawkeye
cardcoach said:
Yes it does have the red eagle. Going to try to import some photos. Well I have them on my flicker account but do not know what to do next. Help!

I looked and I can't figure it out. It seems one has to be a Member to be able to see the link codes.....

www.picturetrail.com is easy.......

flatgate

chet15

Hawkeye
Yes...and to think you've got the 528th Ruger pistol ever made with adj. sights!! Now they've done well over 3-1/2 million of all models.
Yes, you have a nice piece of history there.
Chet15