Sheep Horn Grips by Patrick Grashorn

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Juss received my Sheep Horn Grips. What a smooth transaction and incredible service. What a true professional grip maker and real easy to work with. I think they dress the Ol' Flattop up real nice.
DSC02356.jpg

DSC02353-1.jpg

DSC02352-1.jpg

DSC02355.jpg

Doc44

Single-Sixer
Very nice. I had him make a set for the RCA 35th Anniversary FT 357 and was very pleased with them.

Bill

krw

Blackhawk
I'm on his list for a set as well. I'm waiting on him to get a set of sheephorns where he is able to leave some "bark" on them. BB45 sent me a set of proper blk eagle medallions to have installed on them. Nice grips Jussbad! Think I'll put my set on 10" Flattop i got from you a while back. krw

BC Mike

Single-Sixer
jussbad said:
Juss received my Sheep Horn Grips. What a smooth transaction and incredible service. What a true professional grip maker and real easy to work with. I think they dress the Ol' Flattop up real nice.

Did you have to send the frame or did they just fit well as is?

mike

[/quote]

mike[/quote]
Mike

I did send a grip frame along to get the best fit. Some of the grip frames are just ever so slightly different and I wanted a professional fit and I did get just that. Awesome work and very quick turnaround.

BC Mike

Single-Sixer

mike[/quote]
Mike

I did send a grip frame along to get the best fit. Some of the grip frames are just ever so slightly different and I wanted a professional fit and I did get just that. Awesome work and very quick turnaround.[/quote]

Sweet combination. Also don't think I've seen another contrast of plum and blue that distinct before.

Ruger1nut

Blackhawk
Gary did you supply the horn or did he have it.
I have been looking to get a set done but most guys want you to supply the horn

Dave

Ruger1nut said:
Gary did you supply the horn or did he have it.
I have been looking to get a set done but most guys want you to supply the horn

Dave
I did not supply the horn. I understand as stated above he does not always have these horns in stock. Awesome stuff.

GW

Latest posts