2011 Puyallup Ruger Show Pictures

Help Support Ruger Forum:

A job well done by all.....man, it takes a lot of time & work to design, build, set-up & take down these quality displays....but ain't it FUN!!! Thanks for posting the pics so we all of can enjoy these great displays.
FT44

Great looking stuff, fine job by ALL....what a variety of "Ruger stuff"......

( beside I think Greg H., is this years winner of the JC Munnell 'look alike ' contest......) :roll:

Thanks for sharing (hope Pegs leg/foot, gets better....... :wink:

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:shock: Hey Heliman! I just put a reason for that big empty feeling I was having at the dinner in Puyallup...You and Wayno, and Carl, and Steve, and Kevin and......You know Shawn and I can only lie to each other so long and then we need help.....Sheesh so many faces we were missing! Hope to see you in Boise, or back in the big P next year!!...Oh and hey..Rugerguy, I don't know what you have against JC Munnell but I hope he has a sense of humor!!! :lol:Hey, would JC be smart enough to get the California double action guy's beautiful bride in the picture??..And hey everyone needs to go back and look at Sam Johnson's picture of him fighting off the grin while holding two awards and trying to figure out how to tear down that display and put his fence back in his yard to keep the dogs out!! RB

chet15

Hawkeye
RPM Enterprises said:
Skip Warick's display of single sixes 8)
2011RugerShowPuyallup006.jpg

Well would you lookee there!! I've been looking for that gun for the better part of two years!!! 416721-S
Used to own that one and forgot who we sold it to probably 15 years ago.
It is the only 6-1/2" barreled Single-Six to be shipped from the factory as a .22 LR only....RSSMW. Since it is a factory "second", that is probably the only reason it left as LR only as all the other "S" guns shipped during that period were also LR only (including two "S" Super Single-Sixes I know of).
Now to get a good quality pic from Skip so I can include an image of that one in my book!!

Rick....congratulations to another successfull show!!!
Chet15

Terry T

Buckeye
Thanks for posting the great photos. (My internet at home has been down). We had a GREAT time! We'll be revamping the display to ensure a 1st place win in adanced next year! (Thanks to Rick's suggestions.)

Great time seeing old friends and making new ones. :D

I was more than a little surprised when my beautiful bride pulled my ticket out of the hat at the dinner! :shock: 4 wins in 4 shows - time to give back. Should be able to grow the 'seed' into a purpetual prize set for displayers. :D

P5151339.jpg

P5151338.jpg

Terry T