Red Eagle News Exchange & Bob Campbell's List???

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Blindman

Bearcat
I have seen reference to both of the above and like to know more about them. I have a .357 old model to add to the list. Thanks

contender

Ruger Guru
Welcome to the Forum!
Our own chet15 is the publisher of the Red Eagle News Exchange. That publication is an excellent resource for anybody who enjoys collecting or shooting Rugers. The Reference Guide is worth a LOT more than the cost of the subscription. (You get a copy along with your first subscription.)
contact;
Chad Hiddleson 1945 Clover Ave. Perry Ia. 50220

Bob Campbell has been amassing info on the 357 for many years. He may pop in, or you may hear from his daughter, "frustated middle child." It will get recorded.

blindman, you can just contact either Bob or Ale-8, via e-mail or the 'PM' and pass on whatever info you have or know about YOUR gun, its all private, not published nor any names attached to the "numbers"...BObs been keeping a data base on them for as long and as far back as we can remember, good info, and Ale-8 and his wife, help Bob with any and all of the "computer stuff",as I know we couldn;t do it, hate these things,though they make wonderful targets, LONG range, BIG bullets or real "fast stuff"....awesome :roll:

we just added some to the 'list' this morning, after this weekends show.......

Blindman, welcome to RugerForum.

I have sent you a PM regarding Bob's List.

Please reply via PM at your convenience. All personal response info is kept confidential.

:) :) :)