Just got New RCA Journal

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Steve, got mine in MARCH :lol: :lol: :lol: Matt had a few "early release" issues for the displayers at the Hburg show....YES , great stories and photo's for sure...RR

41 nut

Bearcat
Received my Vol. 27 NO. 4 one day last week. I'm still waiting for my Vol. 27 No. 3 though. Guess it just ain't going to come now.

UmpquaCharlie

Buckeye
I understand I have an article in one of the latest issues...have not seen 27-3 or 4. When should I expect it?
CHarlie

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey guys call Dahlia and tell her you didn't get 27 3....I know for a fact they have them as I have one....RR.

Ya Steve he was talking about ME :lol: :lol: :lol:

BRASS FRAME

Single-Sixer
Hey Guys. I will say that I help gather articles for the RCA Journal. We have had some very good articles submitted by members, but we are always looking for more personal experiences and stories.
Please drop an email to Dalia at RCA headquarters and she will send out new copies to current RCA members who did not receive recent Journals.
Send to: [email protected]
She tries hard to get issues sent to all paid up members, but the mail does some strange things with them sometimes. Feel free to let me know if you have further concerns about the Journal and please write those articles!
Brass Frame/Lee

flatgate

Hawkeye
charlies said:
..... most of you are younger than I thought.
Charlie

283638645.jpg

Yeah, here I am with my first Colt. I should'a bought a Flatgate..... :D

flatgate