Super Blackhawk, s/n 33, Long Grip Frame

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Doc44

Single-Sixer
Serial number 33 was manufactured on December 5, 1959 shipped on August 26, 1960. It shows some use, but is still in great shape after fifty plus years.

Bill

orig.jpg

BRASS FRAME

Single-Sixer
Hi Bill. Your # 33 looks very similiar to my # 40 LF Super that is mint in the original long frame case. These old Supers really have a beautiful blue/
black color and unique grips. Thanks for showing to everyone.
Lee E.

flatgate

Hawkeye
Very nice! I've s/n 31 but it's in poor condition. It seems some previous owner knew little about storing such items......

flatgate

radicalrod

Hunter
Well it appears I have a REALLY HIGH numbered LF.....#59 along with #59 BKH46 and soon both 50th anniversary guns to match.....Doc you sure do take SWEET pics...see ya RR.

Doc44

Single-Sixer
SBH4628...The case is in good condition with some handling marks and some darker areas in the red lining. I don't think the gun was stored in the case for long periods of time and I only put it in the case for displays or photos.

Rod...I also have Blackhawk 44 Magnum serial number 33. It was made in January 1957 and shipped in September.

Bill

americal

Hunter
Doc thanks for the great photo as usual :) I've never seen a bad pair of SBH walnut grips unless you guys swap out grips :lol: seen a display with about 40 m. box supers 8) spent the whole time looking at the great grips on those guns :)