1958 BKH4 #9283

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BC Mike

Single-Sixer
Here's a real nice .44 Flattop #9283. Little used and very clean.

028-1.jpg

042.jpg

056.jpg

052.jpg

050.jpg

048.jpg

046.jpg

043.jpg

040.jpg

039.jpg

flatgate

Hawkeye
Nice! FWIW, Ruger cataloged these guns "with walnut grips". The very early guns may have been shipped with the "black plastic" panels....however Prototype s/n X3 had walnuts...
127300889.jpg

In any case, you've got a nice Flattop there!

flatgate

chet15

Hawkeye
Yes, I think it was Ruger's intention (after shooting a few rounds through the prototypes) to offer them with Walnut as standard. Those checkered black plastic panels were "cheese graters" back then too. And with the power of the .44 Mag (a lot of people were afraid of it back then), the smooth walnut made a lot of sense.
Chet15

BC Mike

Single-Sixer
americal said:
Good- Looking Flattop :!: I like your pictures down the muzzle :) like those dimple buttons.

Thanks! For the muzzle pics I get just close enough for a sharp pic and crop it afterwards so it appears as very close up. Just use my phone camera for these while I eat my plate of beans as I obviously can't afford real food or a fancy camera :)

M

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
BC Mike said:
americal said:
Good- Looking Flattop :!: I like your pictures down the muzzle :) like those dimple buttons.

Thanks! For the muzzle pics I get just close enough for a sharp pic and crop it afterwards so it appears as very close up. Just use my phone camera for these while I eat my plate of beans as I obviously can't afford real food or a fancy camera :)

M

You might have the "Missed Meal Cramps" but you sure have a fine looking .44 FT!!! :D :D
Terry

gunman42782

Hunter
"Clean" doesn't even begin to describe that one! Immaculate may be closer to being accurate. Very nice!