VALUE OF O.M. .45 BLACKHAWK CONVERTABLE

Help Support Ruger Forum:

danjoe2006

Bearcat
got a tip on an O.M. BLACKHAWK CONVERTABLE in .45LC/.45ACP with 4 5/8" barrel. gun is all but new, never been fired. may be a complete package, not sure yet. box matches the gun. it has proper paper work and red felt bag. only thing i don't know yet is if it has the cylinder box. i need some help from you PROS. what would the gun be worth?

street

Hunter
RENE list the 4 5/8 in convertible at $1075. Paper work at $29. Box at $175. It it has the shipper then you would have to add more for that.

street

Hunter
Price of an Old Model .45? As Flatgate has said. "There are more .44 Mag. Flattops made then Old Model .45s. What would a .44 Flattop new in the box with the shipper bring? :lol: Just food for thought.

radicalrod

Hunter
Gosh I sold my BKH44x TOO CHEAP....mint with box and shipper....I think someone owes me a steak dinner in Tulsa this fall :lol: :lol: :lol: RR

Just for the record I would pay a premium on a boxed and shippered 44 Flat Top over a same condition 45......man all the 45's have prefix numbers.....not only am I an OM guy but now a OM NON PREFIX GUY :wink: :wink: :wink: JMO, and truly worth what you pay for it....NOTTIN :lol: :lol: :lol:

OM CRAZY

Bearcat
Hey Rod.....I was doing you a fovor taking that old .45 off your hands :lol: It had way to many numbers on it for you :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

But I think it does deserve a hamburger :lol: :lol:

I also agree, I would take a NIB .44 Flattop over a NIB .45 anyday!!!