White Box Ruger SBH w/Rare Shipper (Stickied for Pics)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

westerville

Buckeye
Extremely Rare Ruger Super Blackhawk with White Box, Sleeve, Paperwork and Shipping Carton, which are numbered to the gun. Not many White Boxes exists, since most were thrown away, and having a shipping carton is almost unheard of. The gun is 98% + showing very minor handling/wear marks. It has not been converted and has correct Micro marked rear site. The White Box is in very nice shape since it has been protected by the shipping carton. It does have some writing by the Super Blackhawk label (see pic). Also, includes factory manual and warranty card which is numbered to the gun. Very hard to find package especially in this condition. Pm with any questions.

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

Alabama, in the bend of the Tennessee River
Wow! Really nice gun and package, and, I KNEW THE OWNER WHOSE NAME IS INSCRIBED ON THE BOX! I am not sure if he is still alive or not. He was a part-time gunsmith here in our area and the address written on the box is about two blocks from where my sister has lived for 20 years. I remember being on dove hunts with Mr. Bell many times in past years when I was just a kid.

That is so cool!

new*hampshire

Bearcat
You just don't see them like this any more.

What a great gun to add to any collection.

All the best !

SBH4628

Blackhawk
Very nice,,,Do you have a ship date? Lower # then my 4628 ,but I have the mahogany box. Good luck on your sale.
Free bump

westerville

Buckeye
Small world, 6GUNSONLY. Its been in my collection for about 7 years now but didn't come from Mr. Bell.

SBH4628...I could not find a ship date in my notes for this gun. I can call tomorrow and see what they say.

street

Hunter
You collectors would be better off spending the money for this gun then buying 3 or 4 other old models that are run of the mill guns. White Box Supers with all of the goodies, especially ones that have the dust cover and shipper in this great shape just don't come around very often. As a matter of fact in 40 years of Ruger collecting I only had the chance to buy one White Box Super with a dust cover, never one with a shipper. I have only seen a picture of a shipper, never had one, never saw one on a dealears table or gun shop. Every collection needs one great gun, you know, that special gun that you always want to show off. This is the gun.

UmpquaCharlie

Buckeye
This makes me drool, my heart beat fast and more importantly argue with my spouse who says need and want are the same thing.

flattop44

Buckeye
A "Whitebox" Super complete package is almost "Unique"...very, very few exist. A great find for a up-and-coming collector...or an old collector who does not have one, better jump on it!! I spent many years searching for one.
FT44

BC Mike

Single-Sixer
This thread or at least the pics should be a Sticky here on the site somewhere as an example of a perfect white box package. What do you say?
Mike

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey who needs stickies.....I can just go out to the gun room and look at it any time I feel the need :lol: :lol: :lol: along with the s47 #1555 that has the mahogany case and cardboard shipper :roll: :roll: :roll: Gotta give Wes a big thanks for making the deal work......RR.

radicalrod said:
Hey who needs stickies.....I can just go out to the gun room and look at it any time I feel the need :lol: :lol: :lol: along with the s47 #1555 that has the mahogany case and cardboard shipper :roll: :roll: :roll: Gotta give Wes a big thanks for making the deal work......RR.

:) :) That is a nice Package & Great Photo's I must Say! Great Job Rod!