Ruger rumor control

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Coogs

Maximum
Jimbo, I agree with their response, that is that is what I would expect them to tell me if I sent one in, that they couldn't offer you any services. Interesting that they told you it was listed as a "recall product" To me that means they would at least offer you a trade........maybe even keep it! What I was trying to establish was would they just automatically keep one if sent in. OK, now with Jimbo's comments...........I'm even more confused................maybe, I think it's time for change.......no, oops, had that, didn't work out,,,.........grassy knoll...........GJ<GJ<GJ.......RR, help! Coogs.

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Jack, don't ask me for help.....I am outta Gentleman Jack at the moment :lol: :lol: :lol: BUT that is not an insurmountable problem :roll: :roll: :roll: why would one send a MAX back to the factory for anything....aren't they almost 30 years old now.....just wondering....I have only sent one gun back in all these years....a 10 inch stainless MKII.....wouldn't hit the target at 50 feet....came back an absolute tackdriver.....but at the time it was almost new and still a production item.....see ya RR.