Name This Pistol!!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I have been trying to get this pistol for way too many years and I finally got the job done......I used the old trick that I have used many times before.....I offered more dough than any sane person ever would.....seems to work about 90% of the time.....I think I should spend my cash at the psychiatrist office.....I may get a better return :roll: see ya RR.

P3290359.jpg

P3290361.jpg

P3290362.jpg

radicalrod

Hunter
I know not many hardcore auto guys but man this gun really got me going....can you imagine screwing the can on the end and diving into a tunnel....I put this right there with a SALT COD BOX or the ARMAMEX collecting wise......Chad has this one on his list of 3 :shock: :shock: :shock: did I mention I am excited :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR.

americal

Hunter
I am excited too :!: :!: I always got excited when one of our guys went into a hole in Vietnam--as a medic always had to try and fix their mess-ups if possible--GREAT purchase 8) thats how I feel about Microed RSS's but without the out of sight prices :) sometimes :lol:

Nope, while Rod offered a bathtub worth of cash it wasn't enough to get but the front half of the gun. No pictures of the grip frame section until the next tub of money gets delivered next week! :lol: Cool find Radical! Do the "attachments" for the front of the barrel ever show up for sale? I have obviously never seen one and I am curious about the size and configuration of the device.

radicalrod

Hunter
I have never seen the "attachment" before myself......if anyone has pics let me know....I want to build a NON FUNCTIONAL dummy can for display only.....I really didn't over pay to my thinking heck less than almost any US marked 45 that you can find at any gun show you attend.....here is the rest of the story......RR

P3290357.jpg

P3290360.jpg

WIL TERRY

Buckeye
NEVER saw a M514 with that front sight . The original was a straight Patridge if memory serves.
That gun has an odd shape to it, like it is bent and pointing downhill. That has to be an optical illusion doesn't it ??

street

Hunter
WIL TERRY said:
NEVER saw a M514 with that front sight . The original was a straight Patridge if memory serves.
That gun has an odd shape to it, like it is bent and pointing downhill. That has to be an optical illusion doesn't it ??

This is what the T-514 sight looks like on the normal production models.

396002048.jpg

Latest posts