What is the longest you have looked for a gun?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

toddsmith8075

Bearcat
Ahhh... I get it. Folks THINK that is the case, but they don't test it and prove it.

OK, well, I'll still be happy with my .308 and happy for everyone else with a 30-06!!!!

They're just awesome!!!!

todd

About 37 years. A Marlin 1894 Octagon only made in 1973. My Grandfather had one that burned up in a house fire and I was determined to have one of my own. Finally, last year I found a nice shooter grade from a member of another forum. I'm so glad that Al Gore invented this internet thing. It's a great help finding guns. Mike

Wanted a Colt "Sport Woodsman" in really cherry condition since I had a "Target Model" back in the 1970s. Recently found an unfired one on Calguns in my own county and bought it. It's not unfired any more.

Still looking for a T-C Contender Carbine barrel in .22WRM and haven't found one in 4 years of looking. But I did find a Savage/Valmet Model 333 12 ga. O/U with Skeet choked barrels after looking for YEARS.

It's all out there. You need to keep the cash handy and make your decision to buy right THEN. I've lost a bunch of guns while making up my dang mind!