1959 10" Flattop .44 & 1960 7.5" Flattop .44

Help Support Ruger Forum:

flatgate

Hawkeye
SteveRuger said:
........One of these days I am going to start doing photos.....

84092813.jpg

Well, you mean something like the one above... :D

Inside joke since the above Flattop lives in Utah!

flatgate

street

Hunter
flatgate said:
SteveRuger said:
........One of these days I am going to start doing photos.....

84092813.jpg

Well, you mean something like the one above... :D

Inside joke since the above Flattop lives in Utah!

flatgate

Flatgate! When you have a complete package like that, especially one that's in that shape, trying to come up with a value is next to impossible. Yea! The RENE gives you a starting point, but that gun is next to impossible to find anything to compare it to. The complete packages out there like yours, you could count on one hand and have some fingers left over. WHAT A GREAT COLLECTIBLE.

flatgate

Hawkeye
Come on, Steve, cough up the "Real Story" of that awesome, boxed, immaculate condition, 10" .44 with amazing grips......... or I'll have to start telling some stories....... :D

Carl

PS Street, that image depicts one of the finest examples extant. Oh, my, I wish it were mine...........

street

Hunter
flatgate said:
Come on, Steve, cough up the "Real Story" of that awesome, boxed, immaculate condition, 10" .44 with amazing grips......... or I'll have to start telling some stories....... :D

Carl

PS Street, that image depicts one of the finest examples extant. Oh, my, I wish it were mine...........

Yes it doesn't get any better then that. If I had it, that's one that I would not sell!!!