The best thing about this weekend

Help Support Ruger Forum:

41 nut

Bearcat
is that at 4 o'clock this afternoon I wasn't looking foreward to a 12 hour drive to get home. I was sitting home looking at TV and wishing I had been able to make it to Harrisburg this weekend.

Now where's the reports and pics from Harrisburg??

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Richard, I JUST got home.....hit the road at 430 pm and walked in the door at 1129 pm.....pretty close to 7 hours with 1 gas and 1 bathroom break....ZOOMED past Brass Frame but some crazy plumbing van almost ran me off the road.....the driver bore a striking resemblance to COOGS :shock: :shock: :shock: gosh it musta been Jack because there isn't enough ugly in the world to make 2 of him :lol: :lol: :lol: I will let somebody else give pictures and details......RR.

contender

Ruger Guru
7 hours,, hah! It took me almost 11 hours. I've spent all of monday putting stuff away,, and trying to relax. I still haven't gotten to my pics yet.

radicalrod

Hunter
Americal, I have cat like reflexes and landed on Mrs radicals foot.....they certainly don't make folding chairs as these use to.....I see good news travels quickly :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR.