Price thoughts on this one?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Factory didn't put "year tags" on the boxes, so that's just somebody's opinion.

The guys here are giving really good info/recommendations. Sounds like a "sleeper" score to be had.

JMHO

:)

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Ale-8(1) said:
Factory didn't put "year tags" on the boxes, so that's just somebody's opinion.

The guys here are giving really good info/recommendations. Sounds like a "sleeper" score to be had.

JMHO

:)

Maybe a Hang Tag with info some one put on the gun Dick?????

Probably.

Just saying that we see all kinds of tags and notes attached to guns at the shows, and most of them aren't "factory-issued".

Just a matter of caveat emptor, and my point was simply that we need to consider this whenever we see an "interesting" gun.

JMHO, too.

:) :) :)

ShortBBL

Blackhawk
The tag was a hand written tag the owner had on it. He also had about 5 3 screw guns in mint condition! He had NO new models.... he was about 80. I hope I can get in touch with him soon!

ShortBBL

Blackhawk
Oh, I see the grey boxes now.

Well, I didn't pick them up. He had the gun sitting in it's box... he said the box was original. The sides were grey. Not sure what the top was. Man.... I think I made a big boo boo!

Thanks for the info!! I'm gonna try and get this mistake fixed!

ranger1

Buckeye
ShortBBL said:
Oh, I see the grey boxes now.

Well, I didn't pick them up. He had the gun sitting in it's box... he said the box was original. The sides were grey. Not sure what the top was. Man.... I think I made a big boo boo!

Thanks for the info!! I'm gonna try and get this mistake fixed!

I wish you the best of luck! :)

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
rugerguy said:
yessir, gotta "pay attention" and know a little bit about these guns.....
here is one we picked up Saturday, guy said it was "an RSS and he knows, he's an EXPERT....." oh well, I just gave him his price and thank 'ed him.....

aLW211540.jpg

alas, no box.................yes, its a LWSC.................2115xx range

TRhis/these are the cases when you never mention "the books"........ 8) :wink: Because they are "Experts"....... :roll: :lol:

Splitz, nailed it and besides you cannot debate with them, cause they are "experts" ( or maybe just showing off for their buddies or the family...)
Told this same guy once before and he sold a gun for a lady and she got screwed BIG time ( no kiss either) I let her know that she should have got a second opinion, went over, bought the gun from the guy who bought it ,for twice as much money ( he was tickled) and I still got it for "half price" go figure..............no most of these guys set up at the shows are NOT internet people, and the ones who are , are NO LONGER setting up at the shows, they do better in the comfort and convenience of their home.... :roll:

yes, what is the 'latest' on this gun, curious minds need to know...... :wink: