Nice Day at Hgb Show

Help Support Ruger Forum:

coal

Bearcat
It was nice to put faces to names. Two gentlemen ( Contender and Bigbore) were most helpful and real nice fellows. I think the last day is today so if you care to see some outstanding displays hurry up. I didn't part with my brassy as I only showed it to a few people. The fellows on top have all they want and quite a few of every other kind for that matter. Seemed to be a good place to buy but not sell. If anyone else is interested perhaps those guys would remember the condition and verify for you. All in all a nice day out.

PS For those of you wanting pictures, cameras are not allowed for general public. Vendors I wouldn't know.

bigbore45colt

Hunter
Coal,

It was great to meet you. You have indeed a VERY nice, lettered, brass frame Super. Thanks for stopping by and showing it to me, I enjoyed looking at it.

I hope we see you again there next year!

If you ever have any questions about any Rugers, feel free to drop me an email or PM, I'd be happy to get together with you and chat. We can meet somewhere 1/2 between us over a cup of coffee.

Take care, and thanks for stopping by the displays!!

BB45C

41 nut

Bearcat
I believe you are the gentleman who had called me on the brassie and since I was unable to make the show this weekend I told you who to show it to. Would you email me the serial number and shipping date please. I keep a record of all the known brass framed guns in collectors hands. Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

contender

Ruger Guru
Yes,, I remember meeting you. You do have a nice gun,, with an excellent box. If I didn't already have one,, I'd been more serious about trying to own it.
So,, a free plug; "If anyone needs a 44 mag SBH lettered brassie,, it's a nice one!