Any idea of todays value on BlkHK .44 IHMSA guns Thanks Russ

SBH4628

Blackhawk
Got mine a few years ago...$450 with box,no shipper. #113
377366791.jpg

bisleyfan41

Blackhawk
Mine is the halfway gun #250 :)

Paid $350 for it last year; no box, papers, etc. Just the gun--new, unfired.

The cylinder frame and grip frame are THE most beautiful plum color and stand in stark contrast to the blued cylinder, barrel, and pins. The best out-of-the-box trigger I've ever felt on a Ruger SA. High polish finish-just a beautiful gun all around. May have to finally shoot it and get it into the woods this fall.

chet15

Hawkeye
Don't forget everybody, there are different versions of the IHMSA guns. The mahogany cased guns should be worth more I.M.O.
Chet15

SBH4628

Blackhawk
chet15 said:
Don't forget everybody, there are different versions of the IHMSA guns. The mahogany cased guns should be worth more I.M.O.
Chet15

Wasn't there single and double cased guns? Have seen the cases,they are nice.

flatgate

Hawkeye
One comment. IIRC, the guns were shipped to IHMSA where they were matched up with the cases. So, technically, these aren't Ruger produced cased guns, eh?

flatgate

chet15

Hawkeye
flatgate said:
One comment. IIRC, the guns were shipped to IHMSA where they were matched up with the cases. So, technically, these aren't Ruger produced cased guns, eh?

flatgate

Yes, as far as I know, all the markings on the IHMSA guns and the HHI guns as far as that goes were done after factory, including the special Mahogany casing. The only thing Ruger had a part in on one of the IHMSA runs was guaranteeing a consecutively serial numbered run of 10-1/2's, probably so IHMSA could put on matching IHMSA numbers.
There may have been up to three different runs of 10-1/2's, in addition to the 7-1/2" edition.
Chet15