Harrisburg

Help Support Ruger Forum:

41 nut

Bearcat
I'm bummed out. As much as I would like to go to the Harrisburg show this year I'm not going to be able to make it. Double dang it. Someone get some good pics and email them to me please. My wife's mother is 87 and lives alone about 1/2mi from us. Wife has to go over and help her every day as she has eye trouble, can hardly walk due to hip problems, and other medical problems. Condition she's in this year we cann't leave her alone that long. My mother is 81 and having problems. My sister was recently diagnosed with MS and her husband who survived brain cancer 3 years ago is having problems again. He cann't stand up or walk now without help. Family comes first so we just cann't make it this year.

flattop44

Buckeye
Richard, I sure hate to hear about your family problems. We will certainly miss you and your wife and all those fine guns!! I hope everything improves and we will be thinking of you.
Bill

contender

Ruger Guru
We'll miss you there Richard. But,, as noted above,, you are doing exactly what you should, taking care of family.
I'm sure plenty of pics will be taken!

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Scheduling will keep from finally making it there as well. Certainly not the same as yours Richard. Family first! Hope all is well up there.

Coogs

Maximum
God Bless you my friend!Family comes first! My prayers for your mother. Will make sure ya get lots a good pics, Coogs.

bigbore45colt

Hunter
We'll sure miss you, Richard. You are doing the right thing...there will be plenty more Ruger shows but you only have one family. Take care of the important things first!

See you in Harrisburg next year!!

BB45C

fishhuntnut

Bearcat
Sorry you cant make it... I alway enjoy drooling after your 41's. I'll take pics of the ones I was going to show you and send them to you.... Tom

cherokee5425

Bearcat
Went to the Harrisburg Show saturdaymainlyto see the Ruger Collectors.Great bunch of guys!! Really Loved the one fellow with all the .44's with the Stag Grips...Wow!!! I sure he to find a pair someday for my 10" Flattop. I took mine down to get some opinion's on mine. Are the Ruger Collectors going to be there at any of the other Harrisburg Shows this year? Also have a 1972 SBH with original Blackbox.
SDC10465.jpg

SDC10476.jpg

flatgate

Hawkeye
Nice stuff!

Now, don't be offended, but, what I see is a BKH-40 that has a rather "shiney" finish and that looks "non-original" to me. The finish on the OM Super, however, looks "right-on"!

JMHO,

flatgate

PS My Dad's family is from Johnstown. I've been there a few times.

radicalrod

Hunter
I saw the 10 incher from a distance and it looked good to me.....I didn't put it under the scope though.....no need too as it was not for sale.....

Hey I hear that guy with all the stag grips ain't RIGHT :roll: :roll: :roll: well that's what his wife told me :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR.

cherokee5425

Bearcat
Not offended. I think it was a combination of poor lighting/camera/photographer. I have the original box and manual for the SBH. What is the current value for one? If I would have known for what their going for I would have brought it to the show. Are you guys going to be in Harrisburg any more this year?