Brother John Kimmel

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SturmWorm

Bearcat
Radical, I've not been on forum for a long, long time. Thanks for the posting about the loss of brother John. He really enjoyed buying, selling, trading with all of the fine people who collect Ruger products. We (John, My Dad, My sister and myself) enjoyed buying selling,trading at shows, on the web, and with private individuals over the years. Not the same anymore. Dad is 88 years old and just about out of the gun business. I'm still going to shows and looking for a good deal however it just isn't as much fun. Thanks to everyone who posted their condolences about John.

radicalrod

Hunter
Hi Bill (SturmWorm) , I will miss your REAL brother every time I go to Lima or OGCA.....you guys really made me feel like I WAS part of your family.... tell DAD I miss seeing him.....I still can't believe it.....see ya, RR.

Bill
Any way to dig up some old pictures that were once on the RF showing your Family's Ruger Displays? I remember I really enjoyed seeing the variety of models displayed? Sorry to hear of your loss. My sincere condolences for sure. John and I did do some trading and he was real easy to deal with.

Rod - do you remember the pictures I'm talking about?

GW

SturmWorm

Bearcat
radical, jussbad, I'll see if I can find some pics of our display if I can figure out how to post them. Going to OGCA tomorrow. i got a couple of alphabet BC's that Dad wanted to peddle. J139 and D072. Know their worth? got boxes

radicalrod

Hunter
Bill those aren't the 2 DAD talked me outta on the way home from Tulsa :lol: :lol: :lol: I think he took advantage of his newest son :shock: :shock: :shock: see you tomorrow, RR.

flatgate

Hawkeye
SturmWorm said:
...... pics of our display if I can figure out how to post them.

You must upload them to a server. www.photobucket.com is one of many.

Obtain the "forum code" for the image and paste it into your post.
Ruger Forum's Gallery Section has a tutorial about image posting.

Alphabet 'cats w/boxes? $475-$550 range, depending on the "how bad do I want it" buyer's mood..... :D

flatgate