ruger scope?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

IIRC Tasco and Simmons both had some low end 22 scopes with Ruger emlems on their caps. They pop up on sleazebay now and then.
There are some with the Ruger emblem on the scope tube now, and I think these came with some of the Ruger Air Guns. I have seen 4x and 3-9x models.

BlackEagle

Blackhawk
I have one. It came on my Ruger AirHawk pellet rifle. At about $180 shipped (including the 3-9X scope) I think it is a very good value for a 1000 fps pellet gun, but it is not actually manufactured by Ruger. The rings that are included are junk and should not be used.
000003.jpg

zzzzzzz005.jpg

zzzzzzz003.jpg

zzzzzzz004.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
Actually, there have been a few other scopes offered with the Ruger eagle. Bushnell & Leupold also had some. (I happen to have a couple.)

Stumps13

Single-Sixer
Leupold Made a VX-1 (I have one)that had the adjustmernt cap with Ruger logo on it. I was told that there were only about 200 made but I do not if that figure is correct.

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
Back in the mid 80's-"something", Ruger and jerry's South had a M-77(in 270?) with a Leupold variable power scope that had a gold color metal Ruger emblem in place of the normally placed Leupold emblem. I know I have two of the scopes on other #1 rifles, but they are "buried' in the stacks...........At the time, I thought the emblem nice enough to be used as a ring face/emblem in a classic gold setting........

blackwolfe

Single-Sixer
Saw a Mini 14 with a low end scope with Ruger emblem on the turret cap. Was told by the gun shop that it came that way.

Also remember seeing one somewhere that looked like they Ruger emblem on the turret cap was a very poor fake.